Ad-hoc reports

According to Article 17 of the Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (Market Abuse Regulation - MAR) domestic issuers of financial instruments are obliged to immediately publish insider information that concerns them directly.

The purpose of the ad-hoc disclosure requirement is to ensure full and proper market transparency, which is a prerequisite for trading for all economic actors in integrated financial markets and which is essential to avoid insider dealing and ensure that investors are not misled.

The regulation has been in force since 3 July 2016. Older notifications are based on § 15 WpHG (German Securities Trading Act) that applied before.


Drucken

From now on GEHAG with 99.99 percent under the ownership of Deutsche Wohnen


Deutsche Wohnen AG / Merger

Release of an Ad hoc announcement according to § 15 WpHG, transmitted by DGAP - a company of EquityStory AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.

In its last session this year, the Berlin Parliament unanimously approved the application of HSH Real Estate AG, Hamburg, for the transfer of the remaining 15% of the shares in GEHAG GmbH to Deutsche Wohnen Group. GEHAG GmbH is thus entirely under the ownership of Deutsche Wohnen Group, apart from the 0.01 per cent which remains with the State of Berlin.


Information and Explaination of the Issuer to this News:
On July 2, 2007, Deutsche Wohnen AG reached agreement, in the form of a notarized agreement, with the investment companies administered by Oaktree Capital Management LLC on a merger of the Deutsche Wohnen Group with the GEHAG Group, Berlin, which originally belonged to the State of Berlin.
Under the merger terms, Deutsche Wohnen Group initially and indirectly took over nearly 85 per cent of GEHAG GmbH. The transfer of the remaining 15 per cent of the shares, held by HSH Real Estate AG, Hamburg, was an integral part of the merger agreement, but was subject to the suspensory approval of the State of Berlin. This approval has now been obtained within the period stipulated and is in the interest of both the selling and the purchasing company.


Hubert Bonn
Head of Investor Relations

Phone: +49 (0)4800 262
email: hubert.bonn@deuwo.com


07.12.2007Financial News transmitted by DGAP

 
Language: English
Issuer: Deutsche Wohnen AG
Pfaffenwiese 300
65929 Frankfurt am Main
Deutschland

Phone:+49 (0)6131 4800 262
Fax:+49 (0)6131 4800 4441
E-mail: hubert.bonn@deuwo.com
Internet: www.deutsche-wohnen.de
ISIN: DE000A0HN5C6, DE0006283302
WKN:A0HN5C, 628330
Indices:SDAX
Listed: Regulierter Markt in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Freiverkehr in Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, München, Stuttgart  
End of News DGAP News-Service  



back

Current share price

 

Video



watch video
 

Share/Recommend

Archive Ad-hoc-Reports

 

Links